e suggest you change your audio device sample rate to 16bit 48000Hz. And you'd better to make that the sample rate for your input and output channels of your device match.
Please see the below steps to learn how to change the sample rate.
1, To set your default Microphone/Speaker, adjust the sample rate, do the following:
For Windows 7.
1. Right-click the Speaker icon in your system tray and click Playback devices.
For Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Open Settings.
- Click on System.
- Click on Sound, then click the Sound control panel link as below image shows.
2. Click the Recording tab for changing Microphone settings, and click the Playback tab for changing the Speaker settings. Right-click the Microphone/Speaker (or desired input channel for the device) and choose Properties
3. Click the Advanced tab and verify or change the Microphone Default Format option to 48000 Hz.
4. Also change the Speaker sample rate to 48000Hz.
5, Restart Skype to record new call to have a recording test.Tags: recording no audio