If you enable the "Catpuring stream does not use Skype API" option at Evaer menu Tools > Options > Advanced tab, we suggest you change your audio device sample rate to 16bit 44100Hz. And you'd better to make that the sample rate for your input and output channels of your device match.
Please see the below steps to learn how to change the sample rate.
1. Right-click on the speaker icon in the lower-right corner of your desktop and choose Recording Devices
2. Right-click the Microphone (or desired input channel for the device) and choose Properties
3. Click the Advanced tab and verify or change the Default Format option
4. Click OK then click the Playback tab. Right-click on your default or desired output channel and choose Properties
5. Make sure the Default Format option matches what you selected for your recording channel. (You'll notice in this screenshot, my playback device is configured for 48,000Hz while my microphone was configured for 44,100Hz. These need to match.)
6, Please click the dropdown box to change the sample rate same as the microphone settings 16bit 44100Hz . Click OK to apply the settings.
7, Restart Skype to record new call to have a recording test.Tags: recording no audio